Believe Summer Camp Experience
BELIEVE IN CHINA
BELIEVE Goes International
Cultural Exchange, Embracing the Possible.
Soon after BELIEVE launched in the summer of 2014, in partnership with American Educators International, we initiated a series of projects with students and educators in China. We began as strangers and soon became family. We hope to continue these projects and expand our global reach in an effort to show what is possible with open minds and mutual respect.
Join us on this incredible journey of music, dance, theater, education and cooperation.
SOME OF THE SCHOOLS THAT HAVE HOSTED BELIEVE
- Nanchang No. 3 Middle School in Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province - 2014 & 2016
- Ruizhi After School Center in Shanghai - Summer 2014
- Xingzhi Middle School in Shanghai - Winter 2016
- Xiaoyuan Educational Company in Shanghai - Winter 2016
- Shanghai I&C Foreign Languages School - Winter 2016
Feb. 2016 - Our team of six directors just returned from a three-week adventure in Shanghai and Nanchang, China during the winter Chinese New Year break. We visited three schools and conducted camps and shows with students, educators and parents.
Shanghai I&C Foreign Languages School -
""After Six days, BELIEVE mentors leaving children and parents with a lifetime mark. Sweat, tears, singing, laughter, dance, vitality, solidarity, friendship. Believe in yourself, believe in dreams! 1! 2! 3! Believe!"